Job Description: Chamber Executive Director
The Board of Directors of the Waltham Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the search for its next executive leader. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for the fulfillment of the Chamber’s mission, which is to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the Waltham business community and ensure that the entire Waltham community will prosper.
The Executive Director is responsible for the development, growth, and execution of Chamber membership and programs in Waltham. The Executive Director is the principal, on-site staff person responsible for coordinating all Chamber project activities locally and representing the Greater Waltham community.
The Executive Director must fully understand issues confronting business and property owners, public agencies, and community organizations, and advocate for the same.
- Develop and present a plan of operation, the annual budget, and the funding process.
- Develop and maintain an active volunteer list and assign duties as necessary.
- Facilitate and implement membership campaigns.
- Maintain a leadership position in the Waltham Tourism Council.
- B.A. Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate organizational and leadership skills.
- Fundraising experience.
- Knowledge of budgeting
- $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Chamber of Commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Please fill out this form or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org